- Wednesday, Dec. 6, 2017
The One Club for Creativity, the world’s foremost non-profit organization celebrating creative excellence in advertising and design, today announced the global creative leaders selected to serve as judges for The One Show 2018 (http://www.oneshow.org).
Nearly 200 highly qualified creatives representing 34 countries will judge work from around the world. The gender balanced jury list includes creative leaders including:
- Justine Armour, chief creative officer, 72andSunny, Los Angeles, CA, USA (Direct)
- Rosie Arnold, head of art, AMVBBDO, London, UK (Print & Outdoor)
- Richard Brim, chief creative officer, adam&eveDDB, London, UK (Film)
- Wain Choi, senior VP, chief creative officer, Cheil, Seoul, South Korea (Mobile & Social Media)
- Sonal Dabral, chief creative officer, vice chair, Ogilvy Mumbai, Mumbai, India (Film)
- Jenny Ehlers, executive creative director, King James, Cape Town, South Africa (Design)
- Guido Heffels, chief creative officer, Heimat/TBWA, Berlin, Germany (Film)
- Peter Ignazi, chief creative officer, Cossette, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Interactive & UX/UI)
- Eric Jannon, executive creative director, R/GA, New York, NY, USA (Cross Platform)
- Merlee Jayme, chairmom, chief creative officer, Dentsu Jayme Syfu, Makati, Philippines (Mobile & Social Media)
- Kentaro Kimura, co-CEO, executive creative director, Hakuhodo, Tokyo, Japan (Cross Platform)
- Carol Lam, president, chief creative officer, Leo Burnett Greater China, Hong Kong, China (Film)
- Simon Langley, executive creative director, J. Walter Thompson Sydney, Sydney, Australia (Film)
- Vicki Maguire, joint chief creative officer, Grey London, London, UK (Cross Platform)
- Karin Onsager-Birch, chief creative officer, FCB West, San Francisco, CA, USA (Branded Entertainment)
- Kalpesh Patankar, chief creative officer, Y&R Dubai, UAE (Design)
- PJ Pereira, chief creative officer, cofounder, Pereira & O'Dell, San Francisco, CA, USA (Branded Entertainment)
- Marian Salzman, chair, global CEO, Havas PR, New York, NY, USA (PR)
- Sophie Schönburg, creative director, Africa, São Paulo, Brazil (Interactive & UX/UI)
To view The One Show 2018 juries for Branded Entertainment, Cross Platform, Design, Direct, Film, Interactive, Mobile, Moving Image Craft, Print & Outdoor, Public Relations, Social Media, UX/UI and Radio, please visit http://www.oneshow.org/jury.
Juries for the remaining disciplines -- Cultural Driver, Intellectual Property, Responsive Environments and Social Influencer -- will be announced shortly.
“The quality of jurors has long been a hallmark of The One Show”, said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club for Creativity. “This year’s gender balanced juries consist of the industry’s top tier of creative thinkers and doers from around the world. They will judge work through the lens of creativity of ideas and quality execution, and use our robust judging platform featuring proprietary, state-of-the-art voting and scoring technology.”
Entries can be submitted at http://www.oneshow.org. Quarterly judging to select the Q1 and Q2 shortlist takes place throughout this year, with final One Show judging happening in March 2018. The finalists lists will be announced in April in lead up the The One Show awards ceremonies on May 9 and 11, 2018 during Creative Week (http://www.oneclub.org/creativeweek/) in New York.
For more information about The One Show, please visit http://www.oneshow.org.
The One Club for Creativity (www.oneclub.org), producer of the prestigious One Show, ADC Annual Awards and Creative Week, is the world's foremost non-profit organization whose mission is to support and celebrate the success of the global creative community. The One Show is a top global awards show for advertising, design and digital marketing focusing on creativity of idea and quality of execution. The ADC Annual Awards honors the best creative work in terms of craft, design and innovation across all disciplines. Creative Week takes place in New York City every May and is the preeminent festival celebrating the intersection of advertising and the arts.