- Monday, Aug. 8, 2016
Mobius Awards international advertising competition is now accepting entries for its 2016 session. The deadline is Oct. 1.
New entry areas include:
- Expanded Media Types, including User-Generated Content
- Immersive Media Marketing, including VR & AR Marketing
- Expanded Media Types, including Counter Displays, Signage and Window Displays
- New categories, including 360º Video, Production Design
- New category for Package Design: Smart Packaging
The competition, established in 1971, encourages entries in Brand Identity, Branded Content/Entertainment, Brochure/Book, Commercials/TVC, Digital Mobile and Online, Direct, Guerilla/Ambush Marketing (Ambient), Immersive Media Marketing, Integrated Campaign, Outdoor/Out-of-Home, Package Design, Point-of-Purchase, Print, Public/Media Relations, Radio/Audio Advertising, Social Media Marketing and Spec work. Students are invited to enter for the chance to win a Student Certificate.
More information, including the competition package and a look at the 2015 winners, is available at www.mobiusawards.com.