- Tuesday, Aug. 23, 2016
The Costume Designers Guild announced key dates for the 19th Costume Designers Guild Awards (CDGA). Produced by JumpLine, the annual gala celebrates excellence in film, television, and short-form Costume Design and will take place on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Nominations for the 19th CDGA will be revealed on Thursday, January 12, 2017.
Submissions, Nomination, and Final Ballot voting will be conducted online. Details will be emailed to all eligible voting CDG members. Please visit www.costumedesignersguild.com/awards/ballot-timeline/ for additional information including forms, rules, guidelines, and key dates including:
CDGA19 AWARDS CALENDAR
- Friday, September 30, 2016 CDGA19 Submissions Open. Forms emailed to membership & available on CDG website
- Thursday, December 1, 2016 Submission Entries close at 5:00pm PST
- Friday, December 16, 2016 Nomination Ballot voting opens online at 6:00am PST
- Friday, January 6, 2017 Nomination Ballots voting closes at 5:00pm PST
- Thursday, January 12, 2017 Official Announcement of Nominees
- Friday, January 20, 2017 Final Ballot voting opens online at 6:00am PST
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017 Final Ballot voting closes at 5:00pm PST
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017 Winners Announced at CDGA19
For more information about the awards visit: http://www.jumpline-group.com/cdga
About THE COSTUME DESIGNERS GUILD:
The Costume Designers Guild, IATSE local 892, is a proud member of the international alliance of theatrical stage employees. In addition to our union services, we promote the artistry, technical expertise, and creative vision of our members who design authentic fictional characters with accuracy and integrity. The Guild’s membership includes over 900 Costume Designers and Illustrators working in motion pictures, television, commercials, music videos, and new media programs throughout the world.
JumpLine Group: The intersection of live production and original content. JumpLine specializes in high-touch events, such as the Costume Designers Guild Awards. Its content division BehindTheLine develops film, television, and branded content, most recently the feature-length documentary about Saturday Night Live, “Live From New York!”