- Tuesday, Jun. 20, 2017
FuseFX is currently delivering visual effects for a range of television series debuting or returning this summer through its Los Angeles, New York and Vancouver production studios. They include projects for Showtime, USA, Spike, CBS, AMC, Netflix and FX.
Summer FuseFX premieres include:
- I’m Dying Up Here (debuted June 4 on Showtime) is a new comedy series set in the L.A. stand-up comedy scene of the '70s, where the careers of many comedy superstars began.
- Queen of the South (returned to USA for its second season on June 8) tells the powerful story of Teresa Mendoza, a woman who takes refuge in America after her drug-dealing boyfriend is murdered in Mexico.
- The Mist (debuting June 22 on Spike TV), based on a Stephen King story, centers on a small-town family who find themselves cut off from the rest of the world when an eerie mist rolls in.
- Zoo (returning to CBS for its third season on June 29), based on the James Patterson novel, is set in 2027 when a dwindling human population is threatened by a hybrid creatures.
- Turn: Washington’s Spies (returned to AMC for its fourth and final season on June 17) is the untold story of America’s first spy ring.
- Ozark (debuting on Netflix on July 21) is a drama about a Chicago-based financial advisor who secretly relocates his family to the Missouri Ozarks when his dealings with a drug cartel go awry.
- Snowfall (debuting on FX on July 5) looks at the early days of the crack cocaine epidemic in Los Angeles during the 1980s.
FuseFX is a full-service visual effects studio serving the television, feature film and advertising industries from facilities in Los Angeles, New York and Vancouver. Founded in 2006 by David Altenau, the company encompasses a crew of more than 300 highly talented and experienced artists, producers and support personnel. Using its refined, custom database and pipeline, the company can accommodate numerous, high shot-count productions while delivering high-quality, on-time results.
For more information, visit http://fusefx.com/