- Friday, Jul. 15, 2016
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. (Deluxe) is pleased to announce that its creative teams at Company 3, Encore, Deluxe studios, Iloura, and Level 3 contributed to 17 shows nominated in key overall and related craft categories for the 68th Emmy®Awards. In particular, work by Deluxe’s Iloura visual effects group, led by VFX Supervisor Glenn Melenhorst, was recognized with nomination for Outstanding Special Visual Effects for Game of Thrones’ “Battle of the Bastards” episode (the show itself received 23 nominations). Deluxe creative work also contributed to these nominated shows, series and television movies:
11.22.63 (Hulu), nominated for Outstanding Special Effects in a Supporting Role, was colored by Supervising Colorist Stefan Sonnenfeld and Colorist Shane Harris, with assembly by Robert Busch and Karen Boyle-Anastasio at Encore/Hollywood, and dailies provided by Deluxe’s Toronto facility.
- Adele Live in New York City (NBC), nominated for four awards including Outstanding Variety Program, was colored by Jaime O’Bradovich at Company 3.
- American Crime (ABC), nominated for 5 awards including Outstanding Miniseries, was colored by Kevin Kirwan at Level 3 Post.
- Girl Meets World (Disney Channel), nominated for Outstanding Children’s Program, was colored by Randy Beveridge, with editorial finishing by Michael Sohcot
at Level 3 Post.
- Gotham (FOX), nominated for three awards, was colored by Paul Westerback, with editorial finishing by Dave Schneider at Encore/Hollywood, with dailies services provided by Encore/New York.
- Grease Live (FOX), nominated for Outstanding Sound Mixing for a Variety Series or Special and nine other awards, was serviced and mastered at Deluxe’s Hollywood/Seward Street facility.
- He Named Me Malala (National Geographic Channel), nominated for five awards including Outstanding Cinematography for Non Fiction Programming, was colored by Stefan Sonnenfeld at Company 3.
- House of Cards (HBO), nominated for Outstanding Drama Series and eight other awards, was colored by Laura Jans Fazio with editorial finishing by Robert Busch at Encore/Hollywood.
- Lemonade (HBO), nominated for four awards including Outstanding Variety Special, was colored by Jaime O’Bradovich in collaboration with Stefan Sonnenfeld at Company 3.
- Luther (BBC America), nominated for Outstanding Cinematography for a Limited Series or Movie, was colored by Jet Omoshebi with editorial finishing by Nick Timms at at Encore/London.
- Mr. Robot (USA Network), nominated for Outstanding Drama Series and five other awards, was colored by Laura Jans Fazio at Encore/Hollywood.
- The Man in the High Castle (Amazon), nominated for Outstanding Cinematography for a Single-Camera Series and four other awards, was colored by Thor Roos with editorial finishing by James Cowan
at Encore/Vancouver, which also provided dailies services.
- The Night Manager (AMC), nominated for 12 awards, was colored by Jet Omoshebi with online editing by Rob Cooper and Andy Cave at at Encore/London.
- The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story (FX Network), nominated for Outstanding Miniseries and 21 other awards, was mixed on Deluxe’s Hollywood/Seward Street mixing stage, with Pankaj Bajpai coloring and editorial finishing and dailies services provided by Encore/Hollywood.
- True Detective, nominated for Outstanding Sound Mixing for a Limited Series or Movie, was mixed on Deluxe’s Hollywood/Seward Street mixing stage, with Pankaj Bajpai coloring and Robert Busch and Karen Boyle Anastasio providing editorial finishing at Encore/Hollywood, which also provided dailies services.
- Veep, nominated for Outstanding Comedy Series and 13 other awards. Encore/VFX created visual effects under the leadership of Anthony Davis.
Deluxe and its artists congratulate all of the nominees. The 68th Emmy Awards will be presented on September 18, 2016.
About Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is the global leader in digital services and technology solutions for content creation and delivery. Since 1915 Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences to audiences. Deluxe Creative companies house the world’s top talent, amplified through a unified technology and business infrastructure to streamline processes, move media seamlessly, and connect our teams globally. Deluxe Delivery Solutions offer everything clients need to transform and deliver content in any format and release or broadcast window, for any recipient, to any device and destination. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of 7,000 of the industry’s premier artists, experts, and innovators. bydeluxe.com