- Tuesday, Jun. 21, 2016
Adding to an already impressive portfolio of honors, 2C Creative has earned eight awards in the 2016 PromaxBDA Promotion, Marketing and Design Awards competition: seven for North America and a first-ever Global Excellence award. These wins—two Gold, five Silver and a Bronze—span multiple categories and represent 2C’s diverse work for such clients as HBO, CNN, Science Channel, Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing, 20th Television and NBCUniversal Domestic Television Distribution. Watch the winning spots HERE.
Celebrating outstanding achievement in entertainment marketing across every screen, on-air, online, and on-the-go, the annual PromaxBDA Promotion, Marketing and Design Awards speaks to every part of the business, from promotion and design to branding and interactive. This year’s competition carried the special distinction of being held as the PromaxBDA organization commemorated its 60th anniversary. Hosted by “The Real” comedian/co-host Loni Love, the festivities took place at the New York Hilton Midtown on the closing night of The Conference, Thursday, June 16.
“To take home eight coveted PromaxBDA Awards amid such fierce competition is especially gratifying,” said Chris Sloan, 2C’s founder and Chief Creative Officer. “Every honor is a testament to the talent shared by the 2C team and our fantastic partners. I couldn’t be prouder!”
In the last five years alone, 2C Creative has been honored with 30 PromaxBDA Awards, including this year’s eight wins.
2016 PromaxBDA Promotion, Marketing and Design North America Awards Wins:
- Crime Watch Daily Launch – Daytime Program Spot or Campaign
- CNN: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown Season 6 – Total Package Art Direction & Design: News Program Graphics
- Science Channel – Are We Alone? Week – Art Direction & Design: Holiday Seasonal/Special Events Spot
- Science Channel – Are We Alone? Week – Copywriting
- HBO: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao – Directing: Sports
- Steve Harvey Episodics – Daytime Program Spot or Campaign
- Bob’s Burgers Campaign – Program Spot or Campaign: Program Syndicator/Distributor
2016 PromaxBDA Global Excellence Awards Wins:
- CNN: Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown Season 6 – Total Package Art Direction & Design: Program – On-Air Only
About 2C Creative
2C Creative is an award-winning creative agency and content production company. 2C’s creative + content = award-winning promos, brand integrations, live-action shoots, design & original series for TV networks, studios and national advertisers. The company’s promotion and design clients include, among many others, such notable brands as FOX, HBO, TNT, Discovery Channel, Velocity, FXX, Oxygen, Science Channel, Nickelodeon, Optimum, 20th Television and Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution. 2C’s passionate creative team, which has earned 30 coveted PromaxBDA Awards in the past five years alone, comprises some of the nation’s top talent from film, television, advertising and design. For more information, please visit: www.2c.tv.