- Wednesday, May. 4, 2016
- Thursday, October 6, 2016 – TV Submissions Open at www.adg.org
- Thursday, November 10, 2016 - Submissions Close
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016 - Online Voting for Nominations Begins
- Wednesday, January 4, 2017, 5 PM (PST) - Online Voting for Nominations Closes
- Thursday, January 5, 2017 - Nominations Announced
- Monday, January 9, 2017 - Final Online Voting Begins
- Thursday, February 9, 2017, 5 PM (PST) - Final Online Voting Ends
- Saturday, February 11, 2017 - Winners Announced at ADG Awards Gala
* Dates subject to change
Honorees for Lifetime Achievement, Cinematic Imagery and new inductees into the Guild's Hall of Fame will be announced after Labor Day.
ADG Awards are open only to productions when made within the U.S. by producers signatory to the IATSE agreement. Foreign entries are acceptable without restrictions.
ABOUT THE ART DIRECTORS GUILD
The Art Directors Guild (IATSE Local 800) represents 2,400 members who work throughout the United States, Canada and the rest of the world in film, television and theater as Production Designers, Art Directors, Assistant Art Directors; Scenic, Title and Graphic Artists; Illustrators and Matte Artists; Set Designers and Model Makers; and Previs Artists. Established in 1937, the ADG’s ongoing activities include a Film Society, an annual Awards Banquet, a creative/technology community (5D: The Future of Immersive Design), a bimonthly craft magazine (Perspective); and extensive technology-training programs, figure drawing and other creative workshops and year-round Gallery 800 art exhibitions. The Guild’s Online Directory/Website Resource is at www.adg.org. For more info about the awards, please go to adg.org. Connect with the Art Directors Guild and #ADGawards on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.