Sunday, September 25, 2016
  • Friday, Jan. 21, 2000
R/O Acquires Edit/Design Co. ARTiFACT

Random/ Order Information and Entertainment, the Culver City-based convergent media and spot production company, has acquired an 80 percent stake in editorial and design house ARTiFACT, Santa Monica. The remaining 20 percent is retained by ARTiFACT's five partners: CEO/creative director/editor...

This content is archived. The full version is only available to SHOOT members.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP

Memberships can be purchased for as little as $14.95 per month and can be cancelled at any time. In addition to SHOOT archives access SHOOT membership includes:

  • My SHOOT cv Profile with 1 Reel up to 10 videos (live profile example)
  • Access all SHOOT Magazine PDFs
  • SHOOT Print Magazine subscription
  • Management area for all SHOOT digital publications
  • Personal NewsRoom
  • Official PDF Version
  • Coming Soon -  Talent recruitment postings for projects and jobs in film, TV, commercials, etc.

Note: If you are already a paid SHOOT member please login here.